Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

If you could have anyone at your dinner table, who would you choose?

Employee

This question came up from a conversation @Skye Hansen‚ and I were having and I decided I'm actually going to post it today for two reasons. One, because it's FRIDAY and we could all use something a little fun to think about. Two, because one year ago, almost to the day, the entire world changed due to the pandemic and I know we've all been missing having people over for dinner (or at least getting together with people).

So, tell me who would you like to have at your dinner table?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 3

That's a tough one Kyna!

We've had a few "picnic/outside" dinners with our parents and siblings that live close by so I'd choose one of my siblings that would have to fly to me.

Employee

I love the idea of picnic/ outside dinners! Siblings are some of the best dinner conversationalists - they know all the dirt and embarrassing stories of your childhood, love you anyway, and only tease you mercilessly occasionally... or is that just me and my four brothers?! Haha!

Community Advisor

it's my family! They're all located in either the UK or Australia. We had plans for a reunion in 2022, so keep your fingers crossed for me that I'll be sitting at a dinner table with them in um... 12 months.

Employee

Ohhh!! I hope the 2022 reunion happens. That's something to look forward to for sure. I honestly think that's one of the biggest things that's been tough about the pandemic, having something to look forward to because you just didn't know what was going to change!