Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

If/Then Statement to Determine Icon Display

Level 2
I am have a report that lists projects by program and then by status. What I am trying to do is only show the Progress Status Icon for projects with the status of Current and Planning (I do not want an icon for projects with any other status). I have tried a couple of different things but cannot get this to work (even for just one status). Would someone be able to take a look at my try below and advise on a better route forward: displayname= linkedname=direct namekey=progressstatusicon textmode=true valueexpression=IF({status}="Current",tile.name=component.progressstatusicon,tile.name="") valueformat=HTML viewalias=progressstatusicon tile.name=component.progressstatusicon (this keeps getting added back in after I save and apply) Ryan Eide
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor
Hi Ryan, To my knowledge, a valueexpression can't be used to display a tile. I recommend in this case that you select Project >> Status Icons from the report builder, then apply conditional formatting to the column. Make a rule that if Project Status is not equal to Active or Planning, display some text; and make that text white so it can't be seen. The text mode will look like this: viewalias=statusicons displayname= linkedname=direct namekey=statusicons valueformat=HTML tile.name=component.projectstatusicons case.0.comparison.leftmethod=status case.0.comparison.lefttext=status case.0.comparison.righttext=CUR PLN case.0.comparison.operator=notin case.0.comparison.operatortype=string case.0.comparison.icon=false case.0.comparison.truetext=- styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=status styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=status styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=CUR PLN styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=notin styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=string styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext=- styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=textcolor styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=ffffff William English T-Mobile
If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/4rbpr7hf