Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

IF Calculation for a Issues Report Column

Level 2
This is what I have. It's not working. not sure why. Its just the team Owner's name's where one is blank, fill in the other field. displayname=MANAGERS querysort=IF({assignedTo:homeTeam:owner:name}=blank, {team:owner:name}, {assignedTo:homeTeam:owner:name}) textmode=true valueexpression=IF({assignedTo:homeTeam:owner:name}=blank, {team:owner:name}, {assignedTo:homeTeam:owner:name}) valueformat=HTML Thank you for any help on this :) Nick Patel
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2
I tried this as well... displayname=MANAGERS querysort=IF(ISBLANK(valuefield=assignedTo:homeTeam), valuefield=team:owner:name, valuefield=assignedTo:homeTeam:owner:name) textmode=true valueexpression=IF(ISBLANK(valuefield=assignedTo:homeTeam), valuefield=team:owner:name, valuefield=assignedTo:homeTeam:owner:name) valueformat=HTML Thank you, Nick Patel

Level 3
Hi Nick! Please try the following. I believe this is what you're looking for. displayname=MANAGERS textmode=true valueexpression=IF(ISBLANK({assignedTo}.{homeTeam}.{ID}), {team}.{owner}.{name}, {assignedTo}.{homeTeam}.{owner}.{name}) valueformat=HTML Kathy

Level 2
Kathy, thank you ! It Worked! You are a WorkFront ninja! Thank you, Nick Patel