Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Idea exchange access

Level 2
Hey fellow users, I went to submit an enhancement idea to the Idea Exchange today and discovered that now only authorized support contacts are allowed to submit, view and vote in the idea exchange. I think this is a new process/policy from Workfront, as I'm nearly positive all community members used to have this ability. This seems to drastically limit the ability of the everyday user to provide meaningful feedback to Workfront. Does anyone else feel the same way? Have any of you submitted a request to Workfront to reverse this policy and open up access to all community members again? Do you have any thoughts on getting enhancement ideas to Workfront, without overwhelming your org's authorized support contacts? Thanks in advance. Albert Poulson, PMP Enterprise Project Manager HealthEquity 15 W. Scenic Pointe Drive, Ste 100 Draper, UT 84020
1 Reply

Level 10
I would suggest implementing this not as "all community members get access to Idea Exchange" to instead be "the Primary Support Contact can designate specific other users as needed." Some organizations may wish to filter requests through their primary admin(s) for various reasons and the currently policy is perfect. Kevin Quosig