Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to grant access to Workfront Custom Refresh Sandbox

Level 2

I would like to grant access to a couple of new employees to the Workfront Custom Refresh Sandbox so they can use it as a training sandbox without interfering with our production environment. I haven't seen in any of my Admin tools how to do this - hoping that someone from the community can advise on the best way to do this. 

My hope is that I can do this myself and not have to reach out to WF Support since we would need to add and remove users as needed for training new hires. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Have you migrated to using the Adobe Console yet? If yes, you can add the sb01 product to the user in there.

If you haven't they should be able to access sandbox using the sb01 url. As long as they existed in the production environment at the time the sandbox was last updated. If they do not exist in there and you do not want to sync your sandbox, you can manually add the user in the Sandbox version.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

Have you migrated to using the Adobe Console yet? If yes, you can add the sb01 product to the user in there.

If you haven't they should be able to access sandbox using the sb01 url. As long as they existed in the production environment at the time the sandbox was last updated. If they do not exist in there and you do not want to sync your sandbox, you can manually add the user in the Sandbox version.