Expand my Community achievements bar.

I would like to create a proof report that looks at all the proofs where a given user is a REVIEWER. \nThis would be part of one of our partner's dashboard. \nI have a version that pulls where they are an APPROVER. Need one for REVIEWS

Level 2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

19 Replies

Level 10

I've been around and around with Support on this one, three separate tickets and…nothing.

Unless a clever soul here has an idea, this is considered impossible by Support.

Level 6

This requirement is a part of our new Workfront and Proof integration we've just started to build. I can't provide any ETA yet but this is known problem we are aware and plan to solve.

Level 3

Andrzej and all, we are also very interested in a reviewer report like this and believe it will be very useful. Please provide an ETA on resolution and when the report will be built.

Level 3

Andrej, can you provide an updated ETA for this integration? This is still an important need for us.

Level 6

Hi Kelly,

I can't provide any precise ETA at this moment. We plan to release an Alpha version of the new integration in the middle of the next year. As a Workaround Workers and Planners can use our Proofing Manager to check proofs to review. They can just click this button https://www.screencast.com/t/XgyEVOXZrZD4. If they don't see it please reach out to our support team.

Level 2

Good morning Andrzej -

The link you just share is blocked for me.

Is there another way that you can share what you're referring to.

Additionally, many of the folks we need to review proofs have reviewer licenses. Will what you're sharing work for them as well?

Please advise and THANK YOU!.

Level 6

0694X00000AsmVJQAZ.pngThis is the button I was referred to. This workaround will not work for reviewer licence unfortunately. Other workaround (but not for everyone) is to give users review and approve role on proofs. In this case they will see list of the proofs to review in the proof approval report.

Level 10

In Classic, this requires giving an admin-level (manager-level?) of access we didn't feel comfortable giving, so was not an option.

Like @Andrzej Muca - Inactive‚ , I look forward to being able to report-out for Review-only users as well.

Level 3

@Andrzej Muca - Inactive‚ I have started using Proofing Manager (Proof HQ) and have created a custom view called "Proofs to Review" for those with a Reviewer proofing role. Do you have any recommendations on what filters to use to show proofs that the Reviewer has not opened before? We don't want to continue to see proofs that the Reviewer has already seen and commented on. See attached.

Level 6

0694X00000AsuxyQAB.pngHi Kelly,

You can for example create filter like this but you need to specify the Reviewer's name.

Level 3

Thanks Andrez. How can I add this new "Reviewer" view to my Proof HQ dashboard alongside "Proofs to Manage" and "Proofs awaiting decision"?

Level 6

Hi Kelly,

The Dashboard is not editable so you can get access to these Reports through "Views" link only.

Level 2

Hi All - any updates to this? We would love a reviewer report as well

Level 1

Would love any updates on the ability to create a report "Proofs I'm a reviewer on". Using email notifications is not workable.

Level 3

Workfront Support - please provide a status of this proofing enhancement. Is this "Reviewer" Proof Report on the development roadmap?

Level 2

We also need this kind of report as well.

Level 1

We are also looking for and NEED a report like this...

@Kathleen Alcox‚ - this is what i'm finding. sounds like there is not yet a solution for a reviewer proof report.

Workfront Support - please provide a status of this proofing enhancement. Is this "Reviewer" Proof Report on the development roadmap?

Level 2

We also need the "Reviewer" Proof Report.