Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

I see options to for filters and groupings by Home team ID but I want to filter or group by teams that are not home teams. Is this possible to edit in text mode?

Level 4

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10

Yes, this is definitely an issue we have all faced at one point in Workfront. ;)

So the bad news, you won't be able to do groupings on the "Other Teams" really since it is a multiple select field. Besides, it would look weird because you'd have grouping for each possible combination you had.

As for filtering, there are things we can do with EXIST filtering that has worked for me. Can you give me a little more detail about what reporting you are doing?

• Object of the report (task, issue, assignment, etc.)
  • How many teams are you filtering on?

I probably have something similar I can give you to tweak and then copy and paste in. ;)

Level 4

Hi Anthony, thanks for the help. This is a project report that is currently filtered by a home team ID. I had wanted to group by teams that actually roll up to that home team so they could see active projects by these smaller teams. If I can't group that way, perhaps I can filter by each team and then create a dashboard of each team report?

Level 10

Hi Anthony. Do you have some text mode for filtering based on Other Teams?

I'm looking add a filter to a Task report where it displays tasks based on the user logged in ($$USER....???) and any tasks associated to the Other Teams they belong to.

Thanks.

Nick