Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

I am looking for a way to link multiple items in Workfront. For example if 2 or more projects are related, we can enter the reference number in a field so it is easier to see and navigate to them.

Level 3

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Shawn,

I know you can do things like cross-project predecessors to link tasks across projects. Could that work for what you're trying to accomplish?

Or maybe custom fields on the projects that you enter in the reference numbers?

Thanks,

Kyna

Community Advisor

Hi Shawn,

Echoing Kyna's answer - adding a custom form to your projects that has a field for reference number would be a way to achieve this.

An alternative approach would be to group your projects together into a program or portfolio. Using programs or portfolios you can easily group your projects together for quick and easy access, it also makes reporting a lot easier!

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 10

We sometimes use the description field in the first task and copy/paste the project URL in there. That field is in the default when viewing a project task list.