Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

How to stop issue visibility between suppliers in Request Handling?

Level 10

Hi

I am bit stuck, about how to restrict supplier companies to see all request from request queue project setup.

All supplier created as a user belongs to their company. And at the each request queue project shared as view to these suppliers.

But when each supplier goes to their request tab, under submitted and under filter named "All", then can see all of the rest of cases.

In project setup, I have restricted to see the task or project.

Any suggestion from community members????

BR

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I had the same thing happen to me before. And you don't want to remove those people's access to the queues they need to be able to submit to, but don't necessarily want them to see everyone elses.

What I did to help with this is to help them not be easily driven to see All Requests. In their layout template, I created a Filter for the Requests page set on My Open Requests as the default filter (instead of All as the default). That really helped.

You could also go back to old requests sorted by group and bulk edit to unshare them with XYZ groups.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I had the same thing happen to me before. And you don't want to remove those people's access to the queues they need to be able to submit to, but don't necessarily want them to see everyone elses.

What I did to help with this is to help them not be easily driven to see All Requests. In their layout template, I created a Filter for the Requests page set on My Open Requests as the default filter (instead of All as the default). That really helped.

You could also go back to old requests sorted by group and bulk edit to unshare them with XYZ groups.

Level 10

Thanks @Madalyn_Destafney For this recommendation, it makes sense. In between, what I did, I created a supplier group including our organisation teams and routed request queue set up to this group from Queue details, it is working too.

One more recommendation I am looking for your expertise in this regard. How to give access in the request set up about the specific user in own organisation to supplier, so that they can search while giving update?

Mvh

Kundan.

Community Advisor

Hi there, not sure I understand the question. Are you referring to queue visibility for people be able to see the queue in their list of request queue options? If so, that is set in the Queue Details of the specific request queue project:

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1680005413191.png