Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!
SOLVED

How to Restrict Users from Becoming a Project Owner

Level 2

When I go to change the user in the "Project Owner" field, Workfront provides a type ahead search function. I recently had a situation where a random user with a similar name was accidentally assigned as the project owner, when they should not have been on the project at all. I want to avoid this in the future. Am I able to restrict which users show up when I search? Thanks!

Tgore08_1-1684443380460.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately any active user can be assigned as project owner. You are currently only be able to control it by having good checks and balances on projects after they are created (like either diligent checking on reports, or a fusion automation to automatically check for you).

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately any active user can be assigned as project owner. You are currently only be able to control it by having good checks and balances on projects after they are created (like either diligent checking on reports, or a fusion automation to automatically check for you).