Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

How to Print Timesheet to PDF in New Experience

Level 2

Has anyone figured out how to print Timesheet to PDF or export to Excel in New Experience?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there! Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to export a specific timesheet's details. You can only do it from the timesheet list view where it shows all the weeks, and only brings in the week, total hours, approvers, status. But if all you need it total hours than this would work for you : )

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1682085760846.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there! Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to export a specific timesheet's details. You can only do it from the timesheet list view where it shows all the weeks, and only brings in the week, total hours, approvers, status. But if all you need it total hours than this would work for you : )

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1682085760846.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 2

Thanks Madalyn

I am trying to print individual timesheets for a project team members who aren't Workfront users so I can capture their time as part of the overall project effort. Or export the individual timesheets to excel. Seems like there is no way

Julie