Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to migrate between two different Workfront Environment

Level 1

Hi Team,

We have an requirement in which we need to migrate Data from Workfront to another Workfront Environment including Projects, Templates, Custom Forms, Teams, Groups, Job roles. 

Want to Know Apart from Workfront Import/Export (Kick-starts) do we have some other Feature/Tools that can be utilized ?

Regards 

Agarwal

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Did you already contact the support unit? Perhaps they have an easy and cheap solution on their side.

Although I don't really think that they can help you, you will need to work with the API directly or with Fusion to have a more comfortable way. But this requires a corresponding Fusion instance / licence.

Regards

Lars

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Did you already contact the support unit? Perhaps they have an easy and cheap solution on their side.

Although I don't really think that they can help you, you will need to work with the API directly or with Fusion to have a more comfortable way. But this requires a corresponding Fusion instance / licence.

Regards

Lars

Community Advisor

Hi @NikkAgarwal,

I invite you to consider our Workfront Merge (or Split) service, which — from having orchestrated dozens of successful such data migrations over the years — I can assure you, as @lgaertner suspected, is typically not quick (nor easy).

Regards,

Doug