Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

How to import tasks

Level 3

I am looking for a way to import tasks from a CSV. The solution should be easily repeatable.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I use the kickstart function in Workfront every month to accomplish this. My upload file has column headers for "setProjectID", "setGroupID", "setName", "setCategoryID", and other internal custom field names which automatically routes the upload straight to where I want the information to go in Workfront. I recommend looking into kickstarts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

If you have Fusion, you can import the CSV directly and program how you want to ingest it.

Alternatively, you could use the kickstart function to import tasks. https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/administration-and-setup/manage-wf/kick-star...

Correct answer by
Level 2

I use the kickstart function in Workfront every month to accomplish this. My upload file has column headers for "setProjectID", "setGroupID", "setName", "setCategoryID", and other internal custom field names which automatically routes the upload straight to where I want the information to go in Workfront. I recommend looking into kickstarts.