Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to extend the number of line items allowed in an existing template (100 is the cap right now) or if I must create a new template to achieve this how would I go about?

Level 4

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi - if you click All, it should show you all tasks. There is a limit of 2,000 though and that you cannot surpass. Are you not seeing an option for All when you click the drop down by "showing"? If not, I'd contact support.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi - you can do more than 100. I have a template that has 192 tasks. Just to confirm, are you adjusting the showing number in the lower right side?

0694X00000EOVo0QAH.png

Level 4

Yes. How do you keep page 2 line items from moving back into page 1 - that is what I'm getting.

Level 4

What I want is one continous page instead of 2 - the ask is how do I get 200 tasks on one page.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi - if you click All, it should show you all tasks. There is a limit of 2,000 though and that you cannot surpass. Are you not seeing an option for All when you click the drop down by "showing"? If not, I'd contact support.

Level 4

Looks like that corrected the problem. Thanks!