Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to display only status name in Bar chart?

Level 3

In Bar chart Report, status name displaying with 'Equates With'.

Attached screenshot for reference.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @sethuanand2626 - I wasn't able to mirror this, are you able to post a screenshot of your groupings for the chart?

Level 3

I have attached the screenshot.

I'm wondering this error occurring due to Status and 'Equates with' were in different name.

If you want to reproduce this same error please create status with names on  name and 'Equates with'

Community Advisor

Got it! Yeah, agreed, seems like you might need to turn off any type of "Equates with" and just leave the normal status so that both don't show in the chart.

Level 3

Can you please navigate me where it need to be change?

Community Advisor

I'm not 100 percent certain on this but do you happen to have some custom statuses set up where some of your teams are using a status of Confirmed, and others are using a status of Approved? Workfront sometimes allows you to have different groups use the same status (for example, both equate to Approved), but if one of the groups has renamed their status, it would show up in reporting as "Approved, Confirmed" because both are effectively the same status and just have different names.