Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

How to display empty values on a time report?

Level 9

Our director really likes the visual aspect of seeing how their time has been utilized the past week. However, since not everyone is up to date on their timesheets we are missing people from that view. We'd like to still display that person's name in the chart (even if empty) so we can clearly see who is not completing their timesheet.

Right now the only way to do that is to try and figure out who is missing from the displayed hours.

0690z000007ZrnXAAS.jpg

I was successful in getting a report showing no hours - but it does not break it down by week - this only works YTD.

0690z000007ZrnhAAC.png

Has anyone come up with a solution to this? I found some old threads, but, it didn't look like it solved it. I want

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I have a cheat for this one Christina,

For each user of interest, go back in time and enter one minute of time on a particular date (e.g. Dec 31, 1999), and then in your report's filter, add an OR that picks up every Hour (and therefore User) that was entered on that particular Entry Date.

The OR ensures that every end user has a row, every time, whether they've entered time for the current period or not. "Yah busted" -- Jake Peralta.

Regards,

Doug

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

I have a cheat for this one Christina,

For each user of interest, go back in time and enter one minute of time on a particular date (e.g. Dec 31, 1999), and then in your report's filter, add an OR that picks up every Hour (and therefore User) that was entered on that particular Entry Date.

The OR ensures that every end user has a row, every time, whether they've entered time for the current period or not. "Yah busted" -- Jake Peralta.

Regards,

Doug

Oh my goodness Doug....I could kiss you right now! You are awesome!!!!! If we ever make it to conference, I'm so buying you a drink as a huge THANK YOU!!!!

A beer and a kiss? Thanks Christina: it's a date!

Regards,

Doug