Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

How to create a summary report around multiple projects?

Level 3

I need to create a summary report by Program (customer).  This Report is to provide statistics about each Program's projects?

I don’t see a Program report.  How to I build a report that summarizes multiple Projects?

For instance, I need to create a report that displays:

1. Actual duration (days) = Sum of all project’s Actual Duration (task start and task end) - minus days a project may have been on hold (by Program). 
  2. Average Leadtime (days) = Actual duration / number of Projects (by Program)
  3. Percent on time = % of Projects whose Actual Duration <= Planned  Duration (by Program)

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

The path that I would take to build a report initially would probably be a Project report grouped by Program

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

The path that I would take to build a report initially would probably be a Project report grouped by Program

Community Advisor

Agree, I came to comment the same thing. Definitely a project report grouped by program. If you only see Program ID as a grouping option @DaBell , you can change your grouping to text mode and replace 'ID' with ':name' to give you program name.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )