Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to add Current task(s) and assignee(s) as a column in a project report view WITHOUT having tasks with no assignee show?

Level 3

I want to see all the current tasks and the primary assignees in a project report view. I've created a text mode column that shows these things BUT it's also pulling in some tasks at the bottom of my projects that are used for deliverable information, these tasks have no assignee so I'm looking for what I could add to my text mode reporting to exclude these tasks without an assignee from the results. 

I attempted adding: IF({assignedTo_mod}=notblank but that changed the results to only show current tasks without an assignee (the opposite of what I wanted). 

Here's my current code, would love some pointers on what I can do differently to get only current tasks with assignees to show in this column

displayname=Current Tasks
listdelimiter=
listmethod=nested(tasks).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({numberOfChildren}=0,IF({canStart},IF(CONTAINS("CPL",{status}),"",CONCAT({name}," - ",{plannedCompletionDate},": (",{assignedTo},")"))))
valueformat=HTML
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This should work for you -- it looks for incomplete child tasks that are ready to start and have a user assigned. If true, the column will display the task name - planned completion: assigned to name. 

listdelimiter=
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({numberOfChildren}=0,IF({canStart},IF({status}!="CPL",IF(!ISBLANK({assignedToID}),CONCAT({name}," - ",{plannedCompletionDate},": ",{assignedTo}.{name})))))
valueformat=HTML

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This should work for you -- it looks for incomplete child tasks that are ready to start and have a user assigned. If true, the column will display the task name - planned completion: assigned to name. 

listdelimiter=
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({numberOfChildren}=0,IF({canStart},IF({status}!="CPL",IF(!ISBLANK({assignedToID}),CONCAT({name}," - ",{plannedCompletionDate},": ",{assignedTo}.{name})))))
valueformat=HTML