Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

How Reviwers can update the project team

Level 5
Hi, we are getting ready to go live with Workfront. I found the instructions for users to go to the Staffing tab to send an update to the project team, without having to list them individually on the Updates screen. My requestors are set up with the Review access level, they do not have a work license. They cannot see the Staffing Tab. Is there a way I can give them access to that tab? If not, is there another way for them to update the project team easily? Thanks Kristine Ross Great West Life & Annuity Insurance Company
1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Kristine, I don't believe there's a way to allow them to view the Staffing tab without the Work license (or above). But you can create a Project Team under Setup and add all the people on the team. Then people can send an update to that Team and everyone will get notified and can reply to the email etc. Hope that helps.