Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How do you find a list of your own updates?

Level 2
Hello, just wondering if anyone knows where you can find a list of all the updates/comments you've made recently in the new release? You used to be able to see all your own recent comments in a list on the My Work page on the left, but now I only see a list of tasks that were completed, and in the Notifications area it seems to be only notifications other people have made, not my notifications. I'm trying to find something I sent the other day but have so many projects & tasks I can't just sift through each one, so I'm really hoping I can access a list of my updates/comments still! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Rani Paul One & All
2 Replies

Level 7
If you go to your avatar, then click on your name, and then click on the Updates tab (this is the first tab in my instance, so it defaults to that tab), you can see a list of all of the updates/notifications that you left on a project/task. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 2
LOL, it's as simple as that? That did it, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you SOOO much, Terry! Rani Paul One & All