Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

How do I make something not bold in a report?

Level 3

This is probably another easy one that I am stumped on. I made a report that is showing all other projects within a program in a column based off a custom form field. However, it is showing them as bolded and I'd prefer just plain text. Any ideas how to just make this plain? See last column in screenshot.

displayname=Other Assets in Project

listdelimiter=<p>

listmethod=nested(program.projects).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=IF({DE:Is this the most primary asset for this release?}="Yes","",CONCAT({DE:RAND Asset Number}," (",{DE:Release number},")"))

valuefield=name

valueformat=HTML

I tried listdelimiter=<li> and valueformat=customDataLabelsAsString and it still shows as bolded.

0694X00000C0ZRiQAN.jpg

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hmm... that is weird - I tried a similar expression in a report in my environment and it is not showing as bold. Work around you can try is adding a column before the Other Projects in Programs with this:

displayname=Other Projects in Programs

sharecol=true

textmode=true

value=</b>

valueformat=HTML

Just taking a shot!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 7

Hey Ryan,

Are any of the other columns in your report configured to be bold? Sometimes this carries over. Just a thought!

Level 3

Hi Sarah,

Nothing specifically I'm doing. The first Doc ID and Title column is just the default Project Name field, no text mode updates. At any rate, here's that column if there's something I should change in there. Otherwise, everything else is basic plain text.

descriptionkey=name

displayname=Document ID and Title

link.linkproperty.0.name=ID

link.linkproperty.0.valuefield=ID

link.linkproperty.0.valueformat=int

link.lookup=link.view

link.valuefield=objCode

link.valueformat=val

linkedname=direct

listsort=string(name)

namekey=name.abbr

querysort=name

section=0

shortview=false

stretch=100

valuefield=name

valueformat=HTML

width=250

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hmm... that is weird - I tried a similar expression in a report in my environment and it is not showing as bold. Work around you can try is adding a column before the Other Projects in Programs with this:

displayname=Other Projects in Programs

sharecol=true

textmode=true

value=</b>

valueformat=HTML

Just taking a shot!

Level 3

So clever, yes that totally worked. Thank you so much, this has been bugging me for too long now. Will have to remember that trick for other scenarios, thanks again!