Expand my Community achievements bar.

How do I create a report to show which team members have time off scheduled during an assigned task duration?

Level 2

I want to create a report that will show me which tasks are assigned to people that have time off during that task's duration, so that I can move the task to another assignee or reconfigure the schedule. I have created a task report that has the filter "Assignment User >> has time off" but that just brings up every task that anyone who has ever put in time off has ever had. How do I limit the "Has time off" to trigger if the time off coincides with the task timing?

Some background: We have hard deadlines, so we are not able to use the feature in WF that reconfigures the schedule based on time off, because it just pushes the end date out and doesn't notify us, so we were missing deadlines. Our project managers can still see when someone has time off while they are building the schedule, but if the employee adds time off after the schedule is live, the PMs don't have any way to know that there are tasks in jeopardy. We only have 2 PMs and they both manage between 60-100 projects at any time, so a daily check of who might have asked for time off is not reasonable.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies