Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

How do I contact support?

Level 10

I imagine I'll get a quicker response from this group than my representative. They moved the support center to Adobe and there is NO INFORMATION HOW TO CONTACT THEM. They seemed not to have migrated me as the admin, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to contact them or to login to this mystery console that is mentioned but not information how to change this. There is no phone number or instructions that I can find in the maze that is this ridiculous support site.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

it took me the longest time to figure out that when you log in and click on the support tab, there's an extra dropdown on the upper left corner where your company name is. When you click on that dropdown, you'll see your company name twice and the second iteration has "(Workfront)" after it. This is the dropdown option you (or rather, "I", in my case) should select.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 5

I had the same issue the other day, their # is 1 844-306-4357

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

it took me the longest time to figure out that when you log in and click on the support tab, there's an extra dropdown on the upper left corner where your company name is. When you click on that dropdown, you'll see your company name twice and the second iteration has "(Workfront)" after it. This is the dropdown option you (or rather, "I", in my case) should select.