Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

How come the issue custom form I created won't show up under Request Types even though the custom form is active?

Level 2

0694X00000DT7atQAD.png0694X00000DT7atQAD.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hello, it took me forever to figure this out!

You actually have to create a "Project" and select the option "Publish as Help Request" in the Queue Details section. Not sure if you are using the new experience but the screen shot below is where to find it. (One thing to mention is the "Queue Details Section" may not be available depending on your Layout Template and those can be found/edited in the Set Up section. Good Luck! (Ignore my horrible screen shot, I was rushing 😅 )0694X00000DTBMRQA5.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

this is where Request Queues show up (see https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=workfront-classic&topicId=Content%2FManage_work%2... for more info on how to create a queue). This isn't where custom forms show up.

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hello, it took me forever to figure this out!

You actually have to create a "Project" and select the option "Publish as Help Request" in the Queue Details section. Not sure if you are using the new experience but the screen shot below is where to find it. (One thing to mention is the "Queue Details Section" may not be available depending on your Layout Template and those can be found/edited in the Set Up section. Good Luck! (Ignore my horrible screen shot, I was rushing 😅 )0694X00000DTBMRQA5.png

Level 2

Hi, thanks a lot. took me a while to see the our project queue but finally I saw it and changed the necessary steps under the queue details. thank you!