Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Hourly Program Report

Level 4
I'm trying to build a report that shows and compares the number of hours across three different programs/program ID's. I can't seem to figure out how to put it together though. How would I go about starting to building that with the groupings, filters, etc.? Shannon Bodick Edina Realty Home Services Plus
2 Replies

Level 5
There are too many hops from hours to programs. Your best bet is to calculate information on the Project about the Program and use this Project custom data in the hours report. Melinda Layten Technical Project Manager - API and Integration Workfront

Level 10
Hi @Shannon Bodick - can you elaborate a little more on what you're wanting? If you need to know something like how many hours have been entered per program for a specific time range, you can do an Hour report and group it by Program. If you just wanted to see totals of Planned and Actual Hours (for example) at a program level, then you can do a Project Report and group it by Program Name. Make sure you enable Sum as the aggregation on both the Planned and Actual Hours columns. If you need some more specifics, please post some more details. :) Cheers David Cornwell