Expand my Community achievements bar.

Home Calendar Not Showing Correct PTO

Level 6
All, Is anyone experiencing the Home calendar not accurately reflecting the time-off calendar in Workfront? I have a coworker who will be out from Nov. 14-25 but the Home calendar has only marked Nov. 14-20 for PTO. The dates are blocked off correctly in his time-off calendar within Workfront. I know some people have had some glitches since the 18.3, and I didn't know if this could be one. I have submitted a ticket to support and am waiting to hear from them. As always, thanks for any tips or suggestions. Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Jared, Noting that the PTO in question has elapsed, I suggest your coworker toggle those days off then on again to see if that might clear the inconsistency with what's showing in Home. Regards, Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 6
Doug, Thanks for the suggestion. I would ask my coworker to try that but he's on PTO right now. I think there are a few other bugs that might need to be worked out with the PTO calendar working with the new Home calendar. I'm off for a full week soon. I marked those days in the PTO calendar. When I go to see those days in the Home calendar it calculated that I'm working 290 hours that week (I'm not, I'm out). I've contacted support about this and they're looking into this. Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation

Level 6
All, My calendar on Home had displayed that I was scheduled for 290 hours of work while I was scheduled off for that week. Having my Home calendar synced with my Outlook calendar caused me to be scheduled for 290 hours in a single week. I changed my settings on the Home calendar to by deselecting "view" for Outlook and that turned my work hours for the week to zero. It"s an odd situation I find myself in since I would like to integrate my Outlook calendar with Workfront, but I find it odd that I need to deselect an option to have the two calendars work correctly for one week. Just posting this in case someone else has come across this and I"d like to hear if anyone has another solution to this. Thanks, Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation0690z000007ZiA2AAK.jpg