Expand my Community achievements bar.

Home area-tasks assigned to multiple users and clicking 'I am done'

Level 2
Good Morning, Most of our Workfront users are currently using the 'home' instance. We had a user about a month ago assigned to a task with multiple users click 'done with my part', but she was not done with the task. In order for me to find that task, I had to switch her instance to 'my work', check her calendar and find it on that day and click 'actually I'm not done'. I have been speaking with CS for about 3 weeks now and the solution for those utilizing the home area to find tasks that are not truly complete (because they are assigned to multiple users who may not have clicked done), is not navigate to your profile, and accomplishments. Is there a way to pull accomplishments into a report? Thank you, Laura Mormile Excelsior College
1 Reply

Level 7
Just to help out regarding the "Home" area…and I may not be understanding the situation exactly, but the task can be found in "Home" as well, if the Completed filter was checked off on the Work List. You could navigate to the "completed" task, click on it, and then in the Task right-hand pane click on "…Actually, I'm not done yet" in the top right-hand corner. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services