Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Hidding Issue object on Timesheet

Level 4
Hello, Our team uses issue object in our defect management; we created a generic defect fixing task for developer to log in their time and not on the issue object (defect reporting item). However, in order for the developer to know which defect (issue) is theirs we assigned the issue to their names. This caused the issue to appears on the developer's timesheet. Is there a setting globally to hide issue from appearing on timesheet? Thanks! Michelle Speck Royal Neighbors of America
2 Replies

Level 7
I will be interested in this one as we run into something similar. We have found that if you close the issue and then convert that issue into a task or project, the issue no longer shows on the timesheet as it is replaced by the task. I have not seen a way to change this setting globally. Maybe someone has an automated solution or a default setting that can account for this. Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com

Level 4
Brandon, We do not have closed issue showing up on the user's time sheet because we have the below setting: Workfront Support has contacted me today and unable to come up with a solution. I would like to exclude all issues (regardless of their status) on time sheet. Will update you if there is a solution. Thanks! Michelle Speck Royal Neighbors of America