Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Help please to report the names of those individuals with sharing access to each project

Level 1
We manually share view access to a project with an individual known as the Requestor (whose name is found on a project-connected custom form) at the time of project creation. I am looking to report those with share access to each project to make sure none are missed. Can you help me?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 7
I'm not sure this will help you, but there is a field in the Project Table to report on (and we use it in our Project View) that's called "Shared With". This shows all the people shared on the project.

Level 10
We have the opposite problem. At times I need to find all the reports, etc. that have been shared with someone or a team and there doesn't seem to be a way to search Shared With. Do you have any suggestions?

Level 3
Hi Fred, I set up a custom view under the Projects tab called "shared with" as it is a selectable option. I use this tab & view to quickly determine who is on a project. I also submitted a feature request last year in the hopes they would add a "Shared With" filter option for reporting. Kat

Level 2
Hi Kat, Regarding the feature request you submitted last year where you wanted them to add a "Shared With" filter option for reporting, do you know if this is now an item in the Idea Exchange? I would really like that capability, and wanted to vote for the idea, but couldn't see it anywhere in the Reporting section of the Idea Exchange. If it is in the Idea Exchange already, can you let me know the post title so I can find it? If it's not there already, I will add it as a new idea and hopefully you can vote for it. Thanks Richard Richard Petley