Expand my Community achievements bar.

Has Workfront provided you with a launchpad for career growth? Join a Customer Panel in February 2024 to share your experiences!

Employee Advisor

UPDATE: We no longer need volunteers - for anyone who reached out and expressed interest, I will be following up with you in the new year. Thank you!

---------

WE NEED YOUR HELP! Workfront can open the door to new promotions and exciting career opportunities - it's just a matter of when! 

The Workfront Customer Success team is looking for 2-3 customers to join a panel discussion on the topic of Workfront for Career Development in February 2024 (date is TBD/flexible). If you've been fortunate enough to advance your career because of Workfront and you'd be willing to share how you got where you are today, let's chat! Send us an email at csatscale@adobe.com or reply to this post / send me a direct message! 

These informal panel discussions require no prep work or slide deck creation (unless you want to present something) - we just ask that you participate in the event Q&A and attend a short call prior to the event to discuss logistics. 

If you have any questions or are interested in joining the panel, let me know. We'd love to have you! 

2 Replies

Community Advisor

LOL Count me in. When my former manager (who wasn't my manager at the time) suggested I apply for the Workfront Admin role she had just received approval for, I thought "I don't know, it seems there are more opportunities for project managers" - I HAD NO IDEA how many companies in our area used Workfront, how many more companies would be using it in the years to come - or how many of those don't care whether you live in their area!

Since she twisted my arm and convinced me to apply, it's been a huge career development path for me.

Employee Advisor

We'd love to have you, @Heather_Kulbacki! I'll connect you with in the early new year about this!