Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!
SOLVED

Creating a Column Rule based on a prior task

Level 2

Hi, I am looking for a way to add a column rule to a task report based on a question in the task details of the prior task.

I am pulling a report for "Add photos to the Hub" task, but the prior task is "Fill out details for Hub Request" where there is a custom form on the task details. On that custom form, they have the option to request a rush.

I would like my task report for "Add photos to the Hub" to have a column rule if the prior task had rush=yes in the task details. is this possible? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

the only way you would be able to do this would be to set up the prior task as a predecessor of your hub task. Then you could use the Predecessors relationship to set up a rule.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

the only way you would be able to do this would be to set up the prior task as a predecessor of your hub task. Then you could use the Predecessors relationship to set up a rule.