Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Has anyone successfully been able to report on current days in process for a project? I'm basically looking to show how many days a project has been in process from the start date. Seems simple, but I've been told that there isn't a way to do this!

Level 3

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 8

Super simple. I would just do a calculated field in a custom form. You'll need to make sure that custom form is applied to the projects you want to see this on.

Here is the calculation:

WEEKDAYDIFF(Entry Date,$$TODAY)

Here is a doc on creating calculated fields: https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FRe...

You could also do a calculated column in a report, but the benefits of having this in a custom form are pretty significant.

Level 8

You can change the entry date to the actual start date easily. Just replace 'Entry Date' with 'Actual Start Date'

We use entry date because we don't always have a good grasp on when ur projects are actually started, but they're in our court as son as they're entered.