Expand my Community achievements bar.

Has Anyone Had Success with Multiple/Sequential Conditional Rules in a View?

Level 9
I have a PM who wants to highlight text for last update date yellow if the date is between 7 and 30 days ago, red if greater than 30. This sounds simple enough, but it WILL NOT WORK! I can get one rule or the other working, but when I have two rules together (the order doesn't seem to matter) only one of them works. Below is the current code I have, only the first rule (red, bold >30 days ago) is working. It was the only rule that worked even when the second rule was first in the code. Any ideas?? linkedname=direct namekey=lastUpdateDate querysort=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=lt styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=date styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=$$TODAY-31D styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=fontstyle styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=bold styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.1.name=textcolor styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.1.value=d30519 styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext= styledef.case.1.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.1.comparison.leftmethod=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.1.comparison.lefttext=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.1.comparison.operator=between styledef.case.1.comparison.operatortype=date styledef.case.1.comparison.righttext=$$TODAY-7D styledef.case.1.comparison.righttextrange=$$TODAY-30D styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=textcolor styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e19503 styledef.case.1.comparison.truetext= textmode=false valuefield=lastUpdateDate valueformat=HTML Alison Wells Community Medical Centers
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
linkedname=direct namekey=lastUpdateDate querysort=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=between styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=date styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=$$TODAYe-30d styledef.case.0.comparison.righttextrange=$$TODAYe-7d styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=textcolor styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e19503 styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext= styledef.case.1.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.1.comparison.leftmethod=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.1.comparison.lefttext=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.1.comparison.operator=lte styledef.case.1.comparison.operatortype=date styledef.case.1.comparison.righttext=$$TODAYe-31d styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=fontstyle styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=bold styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.1.name=textcolor styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.1.value=d30519 styledef.case.1.comparison.truetext= textmode=false valuefield=lastUpdateDate valueformat=HTML I have changed this little bit and it works for me :) try this one above. (yellow is bold only because those are parent tasks, nothing in code about it) Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
Here is one that I use to show the date in · green if the last note was 0-4 days ago · orange if greater than equal to 5 days & less than 10 days ago · red if greater than equal to 10 days ago · or "Never" in black when no notes exist. case.3.comparison.icon=false case.3.comparison.leftmethod=lastNote:entryDate case.3.comparison.lefttext=lastNote:entryDate case.3.comparison.operator=isnull case.3.comparison.operatortype=date case.3.comparison.righttext= case.3.comparison.truetext=Never displayname=Last ‑ Updated linkedname=lastNote namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=lastNote namekeyargkey.1=entryDate querysort=lastNote:entryDate shortview=true styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=lastNote:entryDate styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=lastNote:entryDate styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=gte styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=date styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=$$NOW-5d styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=fontstyle styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=bold styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.1.name=textcolor styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.1.value=03a219 styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.2.name=align styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.2.value=right styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext=< 5 Days styledef.case.1.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.1.comparison.leftmethod=lastNote:entryDate styledef.case.1.comparison.lefttext=lastNote:entryDate styledef.case.1.comparison.operator=lte styledef.case.1.comparison.operatortype=date styledef.case.1.comparison.righttext=$$NOW-10d styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=fontstyle styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=bold styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.1.name=textcolor styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.1.value=d30519 styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.2.name=align styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.2.value=right styledef.case.1.comparison.truetext=10+ Days styledef.case.2.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.2.comparison.leftmethod=lastNote:entryDate styledef.case.2.comparison.lefttext=lastNote:entryDate styledef.case.2.comparison.operator=lte styledef.case.2.comparison.operatortype=date styledef.case.2.comparison.righttext=$$NOW-5d styledef.case.2.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=fontstyle styledef.case.2.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=bold styledef.case.2.comparison.trueproperty.1.name=textcolor styledef.case.2.comparison.trueproperty.1.value=e19503 styledef.case.2.comparison.trueproperty.2.name=align styledef.case.2.comparison.trueproperty.2.value=right styledef.case.2.comparison.truetext=5+ Days styledef.case.3.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.3.comparison.leftmethod=lastNote:entryDate styledef.case.3.comparison.lefttext=lastNote:entryDate styledef.case.3.comparison.operator=isnull styledef.case.3.comparison.operatortype=date styledef.case.3.comparison.righttext= styledef.case.3.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=fontstyle styledef.case.3.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=bold styledef.case.3.comparison.truetext=Never textmode=true valuefield=lastNote:entryDate valueformat=atDate ------Original Message------ I have a PM who wants to highlight text for last update date yellow if the date is between 7 and 30 days ago, red if greater than 30.¬¨‚Ć This sounds simple enough, but it WILL NOT WORK!¬¨‚Ć I can get one rule or the other working, but when I have two rules together (the order doesn't seem to matter) only one of them works.¬¨‚Ć Below is the current code I have, only the first rule (red, bold >30 days ago) is working.¬¨‚Ć It was the only rule that worked even when the second rule was first in the code.¬¨‚Ć Any ideas?? linkedname=direct namekey=lastUpdateDate querysort=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=lt styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=date styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=$$TODAY-31D styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=fontstyle styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=bold styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.1.name=textcolor styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.1.value=d30519 styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext= styledef.case.1.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.1.comparison.leftmethod=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.1.comparison.lefttext=lastUpdateDate styledef.case.1.comparison.operator=between styledef.case.1.comparison.operatortype=date styledef.case.1.comparison.righttext=$$TODAY-7D styledef.case.1.comparison.righttextrange=$$TODAY-30D styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=textcolor styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e19503 styledef.case.1.comparison.truetext= textmode=false valuefield=lastUpdateDate valueformat=HTML Alison Wells Community Medical Centers

Level 9
THANK YOU both Dagmara and Narayan!!!! These work beautifully!!! Alison Wells Community Medical Centers