Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Getting status name to display in valueexpression

Level 7

Hello,

I am creating an issue report with a column that should show resolving project's status name. If that does not exist, the issue's status should display instead. I got this to work, but the results show the status key (EX: CUR, CAN) instead of the actual status name that we associate with these keys.

displayname=Status

namekey=status

querysort=status

textmode=true

valueexpression=IF(ISBLANK({resolveProject}.{status}),{status},{resolveProject}.{status})

valueformat=HTML

Any insight on how to force this to show the status display name, instead of the status key, would be appreciated!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 7

I have the same question. On an HOURS report in one column, I want to show either project status or issue/request status in an IF valueexpression in a report column.

I know you can use ENUM to pull the status name instead of the acronym, but issue status & project status are 2 different enumclass & enumtype.

--------------------

Request Status

//working text mode

--------------------

enumclass=com.attask.common.constants.OpTaskStatusEnum

linkedname=opTask

namekey=view.relatedcolumn

namekeyargkey.0=opTask

namekeyargkey.1=status

querysort=opTask:status

textmode=false

type=enum

valuefield=opTask:status

valueformat=val

--------------------

Project Status

//working text mode

--------------------

valuefield=project:status

querysort=project:status

valueformat=val

displayname=

enumclass=com.attask.common.constants.ProjectStatusEnum

enumtype=PROJ

type=enum

linkedname=project

namekey=view.relatedcolumn

namekeyargkey.0=project

namekeyargkey.1=status

--------------------

IF statement, if task, show project's status else if request, show request status

//Works, but shows the acronym instead of the full status name ----- HOW DO I SHOW THE FULL STATUS NAME?

--------------------

displayname=Status

textmode=true

valueexpression=IF(ISBLANK({opTask}.{status}),{project}.{status},{opTask}.{status})

valueformat=val