Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Getting Role Information to Appear on Report

Level 2
Hi, I am wondering how I can get role information to appear on a report when all tasks have been assigned to users with specific roles. My understanding was that as long as a user with a specific role was assigned to at least one task, they would appear. I've included a screenshot of the blanks I'm seeing. Brett Coulam Zions Bancorp
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 8
Hey Brett, Are those columns (BA Assigned, Primary Operations Analysy, etc.) custom fields on your task? Can you post a screenshot of your report's view/fitlers? Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation

Level 2

My filter/view is set to the report default. I also have the filter settings attached. Brett Coulam Zions Bancorp0690z000007ZhXPAA0.png

Level 5
What is the calculation for the column? Melinda Layten Technical Project Manager - API and Integration Workfront

Level 2
Thanks everyone for the help. I figured out that the data for these fields is entered on a custom form tied to the issue request, but once the issue is converted to a project, the fields cannot be edited unless by an admin. So it's a matter of training users to not skip over the custom form where this information is entered. This is resolved now. Brett Coulam Zions Bancorp

Level 5
FYI you can achieve similar behavior with a calculated column: Specific Roles Column, replace Art Director with your role: displayname=Art Director listdelimiter=< d i v > listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=IF(CONTAINS("Art Director",{user}.{role}.{name}),{user}.{name}) valueformat=HTML Remove the spaces from < D I V > (if I do that here it will disappear as it's HTML formatting) There is a bunch of discussions in the reporting forum about reporting on collections. Melinda Layten Technical Project Manager - API and Integration Workfront