Expand my Community achievements bar.

Finding Documents in Folders from Email

Level 1
Does anyone know of a way to locate which folder a document has been placed in when searching or after you have received an email? We have structured our Documents area in folders, but when I get an email that a new document is posted, I can't find anything that indicates what folder it's located in. So if I want to go back to it later or see other related documents, I have to dig through my folder structure to try and find it. Thanks for any insight!! Amy Amy Widicus
1 Reply

Level 5
Amy, I am not sure if this will help but we created a document report and used textmode to view the source of the document. In a particular project, we found it was difficult to locate a document's origin (task, issue, etc) although it always shows on the main Project Documents tab. Maybe it will help you with the folder issue... descriptionkey=sourceobject link.linkproperty.0.name=ID link.linkproperty.0.valuefield=referenceObjID link.linkproperty.0.valueformat=string link.lookup=link.view link.nestedobjcode=string(referenceObjCode) link.nestedobjid=string(referenceObjID) link.valuefield=referenceObjCode link.valueformat=val namekey=sourceobject.abbr stretch=30 valuefield=referenceObjectName valueformat=HTML Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation