Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Filtering reports

Level 10

Hi

I have a group that has multiple needs of different ways to view their task report. I am trying to get them to stop entering everything in Excel in addition to WF and their complaint is that they can't easily sort and filter the WF report to get the view they need.

I can do what they need by copying the task report and adding a Prompt but I wind up with 3 task reports, each with a different prompt looking at the same set of projects/tasks. Itt would be so much better if the prompt or filter could be a custom filter that they can select and apply to the one basic report.

Is this possible? I can't figure it out.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 7

Hey Jill,

Can you create a filter and share with them?

Level 10
I don’t know how to make a filter where it acts like a prompt and you can choose from a list of choices from the custom field, that’s where I’m stuck.

Level 7

Hey Jill - not sure if I'm quite following - if you want, we can setup a call and I can try to help!

Level 10
Oh wow I would love that. I’m really crushed with work the next few days but if you don’t mind if I reach out next week I’ll private message you. THANK YOU

Level 7

Don't mind at all! I am out Thursday/Friday next week, but available afternoons M-W