Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Filtering Hour Report by User Team ID

Level 4
I have a need to filter an hour report ideally by the teamID of the logged in user and am not seeing a pretty way to do it. For example, a manager in our company has 5 teams that roll up to him, and I want him to be able to see only hours reported by the users that report to him. Does anyone have experience in this area? Alysha Sarrade Jackson Family Wines Inc
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
if the users reported straight to him, I think this would be a case where you filter in the owner's manager id (owner is the person who entered the hours). Otherwise if you wanted to specify team ID, the team would have to be listed as the owner's Home Team, so you would filter on owner's home team ID = ___. You could also put the 5 teams into the same Home Group, and filter that way (owner's home group ID = ___) Finally to make it pretty, I guess you could group the hours by Home Team and User, and get a bar chart going that would show the breakdown of hours by team (and click on each team's bar to see a drill down to the individual user), per month or week. -skye

Level 10
Hi Alysha, As long as the "logged in user" is set as the manager of all the users in the teams, you can use: Or, if all users have different managers, but they all have a home team that the manager is a member of, then you can use this: