Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Filtering by multiple tasks on a report?

Level 1
I am trying to create a report that would return data when one task is marked complete and a separate task is not complete. I am fairly new to Workfront and have been playing around with text mode and can't seem to figure it out. Is this at all possible? Any help or suggestions would be very helpful. Michael Draper
2 Replies

Level 8
Hi Michael. Welcome to Workfront. What's the relationship between the two tasks? Is the first one the predecessor of the second? There is an attribute of the task called 'Ready' that you can filter on to show true - that is all tasks that don't have any unfinished predecessors. Or, you could filter on the parent tasks status - the parent task being the task it is indented under. Or you could filter on predecessors status. You should probably use the last one as a last resort - if you filter on the predecessors being closed, you're effectively checking the 'Ready' status but because they can be multiple predecessors it's a more complex area in reporting. Barry Buchanan - WMA Work Management Australia

Level 1
Barry, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for all your help. Michael Draper Intermountain Health Care, Inc.