Expand my Community achievements bar.

Filter Report

Level 2

I've ceated a report with Type = Filter.  I am trying to find all of the report we have that include a particular project status in the filter for the reprot.  I believe I've found the report, bu limiting the Filter report to only include records where the "Preference: Value" includes the XXX code for the status.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to figure out how to tell which reports these records are referring to.  Does anyone know how to do this without manually reviewing every report's filter?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

I think Filter reports possibly only report on the custom filters that are built separately outside of a report. To report similarly on a filter that is being utilized inside of a report, you should try a Report report. I'm not in a good place to go trawling for a filter for a report report, but you could at least use a view to manually inspect all your reports. Such a view might look like this:

displayname=Filters that use XXX
textmode=true
valueexpression=IF(CONTAINS('XXX',{filter}.{preference}.{value}),CONCAT("yes"),CONCAT("no"))
valueformat=HTML

Edited to add that I got a filter for the report report working as well. 

EXISTS:a:$$OBJCODE=UIFT
EXISTS:a:ID=FIELD:filterID
EXISTS:a:preference:value=XXX
EXISTS:a:preference:value_Mod=cicontains