Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Filter on Collection View\nI have a project report with a column that lists all the tasks under it (using the reference collection). Is it possible to display only incomplete tasks? Can I filter on collections?

Level 3

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
Hi Sunil, I’m assuming your custom field is a drop down or checkbox with a value of “Y” as a value. Give this a try: valueexpression=IF(!ISBLANK(actualCompletionDate),IF({DE:PRC Milestone}="Y",CONCAT({name},":Date:",{plannedStartDate}," - ",{plannedCompletionDate})))

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10
Hi Sunil, You can use valueexpressions in the collection to exclude/include tasks, such as those seen here in the WFPro Text Mode Views in Collections documentation. Obviously, your functions will be different. https://wf-pro.com/textmode/text-mode-views-collections/#current-task Thanks, Narayan

Level 3

Thanks, Narayan

It is partially working. What do you think is wrong with the valueexpression below. I can't seem to get a custom filter working. Others work just fine.

displayname=Milestones

listdelimiter=<p>

listmethod=nested(tasks).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=IF({percentComplete}<100,IF({DE:PRC Milestone}=Y,CONCAT({name},":Date:",{plannedStartDate}," - ",{plannedCompletionDate})))

valueformat=HTML

I even tried using (tasks}.{DE:PRC Milestone}

Correct answer by
Level 10
Hi Sunil, I’m assuming your custom field is a drop down or checkbox with a value of “Y” as a value. Give this a try: valueexpression=IF(!ISBLANK(actualCompletionDate),IF({DE:PRC Milestone}="Y",CONCAT({name},":Date:",{plannedStartDate}," - ",{plannedCompletionDate})))

Level 3

Sorry to bother you again. I am trying to pull last two week of updates. in the same report. What's wrong with this expression.

displayname=Updates from last two weeks

listdelimiter=<p>

listmethod=nested(updates).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=if(entryDate}>$$TODAY-2e,{message})

valueformat=HTML

Level 3

Try this.

valueexpression=IF({entryDate}>$$TODAY-2e,{message},)