Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Filter on Collection View\nI have a project report with a column that lists all the tasks under it (using the reference collection). Is it possible to display only incomplete tasks? Can I filter on collections?

Level 3

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
Hi Sunil, I’m assuming your custom field is a drop down or checkbox with a value of “Y” as a value. Give this a try: valueexpression=IF(!ISBLANK(actualCompletionDate),IF({DE:PRC Milestone}="Y",CONCAT({name},":Date:",{plannedStartDate}," - ",{plannedCompletionDate})))

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10
Hi Sunil, You can use valueexpressions in the collection to exclude/include tasks, such as those seen here in the WFPro Text Mode Views in Collections documentation. Obviously, your functions will be different. https://wf-pro.com/textmode/text-mode-views-collections/#current-task Thanks, Narayan

Level 3

Thanks, Narayan

It is partially working. What do you think is wrong with the valueexpression below. I can't seem to get a custom filter working. Others work just fine.

displayname=Milestones

listdelimiter=<p>

listmethod=nested(tasks).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=IF({percentComplete}<100,IF({DE:PRC Milestone}=Y,CONCAT({name},":Date:",{plannedStartDate}," - ",{plannedCompletionDate})))

valueformat=HTML

I even tried using (tasks}.{DE:PRC Milestone}

Correct answer by
Level 10
Hi Sunil, I’m assuming your custom field is a drop down or checkbox with a value of “Y” as a value. Give this a try: valueexpression=IF(!ISBLANK(actualCompletionDate),IF({DE:PRC Milestone}="Y",CONCAT({name},":Date:",{plannedStartDate}," - ",{plannedCompletionDate})))

Level 3

Sorry to bother you again. I am trying to pull last two week of updates. in the same report. What's wrong with this expression.

displayname=Updates from last two weeks

listdelimiter=<p>

listmethod=nested(updates).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=if(entryDate}>$$TODAY-2e,{message})

valueformat=HTML

Level 3

Try this.

valueexpression=IF({entryDate}>$$TODAY-2e,{message},)