Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Filter for Date Range on Timesheet Report

Level 10

Hi folks,

Does anyone know how to use text mode and put a filter on the Date Range field? The Date Range field is a text mode field available in WF's off the shelf report 'All Open Timesheets'. I'd like to create a copy of this report and put a filter on it to only show data based on a Date Range of $$TODAY-4w (the last 4 weeks of timesheets). Since this field is only available in text mode, from what I can see, does anyone know how to do a text mode filer for the above date range (4 weeks)?

Here's the text mode for the Date Range field:

link.linkproperty.0.name=ID

link.linkproperty.0.valuefield=ID

link.linkproperty.0.valueformat=val

link.page=/timesheetOpenTime.cmd

link.valuefield=objCode

listsort=atDateAsAtDate(startDate)

namekey=daterange

querysort=startDate

sortOrder=1

sortType=desc

textmode=true

valueexpression=CONCAT(DATENOTIME({startDate}),' - ',DATENOTIME({endDate}))

valueformat=val

width=80

Thanks.

Nick

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 3

Would using the Filter tab when editing the report, and filtering based off Timesheet Start or End Date Work? Maybe Timesheet Start Date > Less Than $$TODAY-4w?

Level 10

Thanks for the response, Ryan. Yeah, I had originally tried that (start date), and it didn't seem to capture timesheets further than 2-3 weeks back. I even upped it to $$TODAY-50w and it still didn't capture anything further than 2-3 weeks. I thought that was odd.

Level 1

Hey @Nick Valeriote‚ - did you find a solution? I'm hitting the same problem on my end.

Thanks,

-Jennifer