Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Filter for Date Range on Timesheet Report

Level 10

Hi folks,

Does anyone know how to use text mode and put a filter on the Date Range field? The Date Range field is a text mode field available in WF's off the shelf report 'All Open Timesheets'. I'd like to create a copy of this report and put a filter on it to only show data based on a Date Range of $$TODAY-4w (the last 4 weeks of timesheets). Since this field is only available in text mode, from what I can see, does anyone know how to do a text mode filer for the above date range (4 weeks)?

Here's the text mode for the Date Range field:

link.linkproperty.0.name=ID

link.linkproperty.0.valuefield=ID

link.linkproperty.0.valueformat=val

link.page=/timesheetOpenTime.cmd

link.valuefield=objCode

listsort=atDateAsAtDate(startDate)

namekey=daterange

querysort=startDate

sortOrder=1

sortType=desc

textmode=true

valueexpression=CONCAT(DATENOTIME({startDate}),' - ',DATENOTIME({endDate}))

valueformat=val

width=80

Thanks.

Nick

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 3

Would using the Filter tab when editing the report, and filtering based off Timesheet Start or End Date Work? Maybe Timesheet Start Date > Less Than $$TODAY-4w?

Level 10

Thanks for the response, Ryan. Yeah, I had originally tried that (start date), and it didn't seem to capture timesheets further than 2-3 weeks back. I even upped it to $$TODAY-50w and it still didn't capture anything further than 2-3 weeks. I thought that was odd.

Level 1

Hey @Nick Valeriote‚ - did you find a solution? I'm hitting the same problem on my end.

Thanks,

-Jennifer