Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

External Collaboration with Customers

Level 5

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for someone who is hopefully using this process who would be willing to share their setup/process.

Our professional services department is looking to have 1 location where we can have a set of fields that our team needs in order to begin the services. Ideally, we would like to share this list with the customer so that they have a "portal" to upload the missing documents into. I know that you can add customers as "External" users and request documents from them but ideally we would love to have this "portal" that clearly lays outs all needed materials for a campaign to launch. The client can have access and upload as they have materials ready, and then once ALL materials are in, our internal team would get a notification or task that the campaign has all materials in and is ready to build. I uploaded a screenshot to get an idea of what we are trying to do.

0690z000008YSh7AAG.jpg

Our teams are already using workfront heavily, so we would love to see if any other teams/companies are using something similar and if you would be willing to share. 😁

Thanks so much!

Erica

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies