Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Export ONLY User Selected Projects & Tasks under a Portfolio?

Level 10
Is there a way from a portfolio or list of projects - to export (user selected) projects with (user selected) tasks from WF? Once you hit the 'show tasks' icon in the Gantt view, the Export button disappears. I'd love to be able to select some key tasks under certain projects, and only export those selections - for multiple projects: If I click "Hide Tasks" - and select a few projects, the Export is available: Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB
2 Replies

Level 10
@Dina Theodoridou for visibility Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 8
All I can suggest is you have a custom form at the task level with 'Key Task' and some sort of Yes/No. Then build a task report, grouped by project, sorted by task number that filters on Key Task = yes (and whatever else you want of course) and defaults to the Gantt view. Barry Buchanan - WMA Work Management Australia