Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Exclusive Opportunity: Test AI Tools to Enhance your Work Efficiency

Employee

Hey Community! 
Excited to offer an opportunity for a select few of you our valued customers. We're looking for three to four volunteers to test out our new AI tools. This is a unique chance to leverage AI to manage your work more efficiently.

Interested in:

•Understanding the scenarios where you'd use these AI tools (What/When/Why)
•Receiving feedback on the user experience (UX)

Your insights will be valuable in helping us refine our AI tools to better suit your needs.

If you're interested, please respond to this post.

Thanks for your time and consideration. 

27 Replies

Level 1

If you are still in need of someone to test out AI Assist please add me to the list

Jodie Ballard

Level 1

Hi @jerflo just found this post, pretty late in the game, but you know we're always looking to test new features.

Level 1

Hello!

I'm just stumbling upon this opportunity. I would absolutely love to be considered for testing! Please let me know if there is a way to get involved. 

Thank you,

Corey

Level 1

Hi,

Please reach out to me Would love to see what we have in store.

Level 4

@jerflo @PatrickMu1 apologies for tagging you here, but not sure where else to put it. Yesterday, I received an email from you @PatrickMu1 titled "Help Improve Workfront AI Capabilities" with a link to a Qualtrics survey. Is this legitimate? I ask as I am fairly certain we did not sign up for the AI Assistant Beta, or at least I've never received any communication about it short of seeing the AI Assistant in our Production environment accidentally that one day. Thanks for your help!