Expand my Community achievements bar.

Excel Exporting Issue Entry Date

Level 10
I wanted to bring this to the communities attention. It looks like there is a bug in the export function to excel. This appears to be a new bug as I was the 2nd person to report it to support. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this? Maybe a few of you could do a quick test? Thanks Michael
3 Replies

Level 6
Michael when did you notice this discrepancy?

Level 10
We noticed it this morning. Unfortunately that doesn’t help to narrow down when it started. Michael Lebowitz Marketing Analyst Michael.Lebowitz@guidewellconnect.com< T 904-436-4240 | M 904-200-1364 Fax 904-565-6156 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy DCC 800-4-272 Jacksonville, FL 32246

Level 3
Michael, Confirming your issue as well. I ran the same report on both PROD and Preview and they are identical and wrong. The issue is in Excel and not in PDF Srini UPDATE: I got a note back from our support engineer that reads, We have an issue that was reported by another client and we have a fix that is being tested. We are just awaiting the verification from our QA team, once that happens it will be deployed to production. I imagine we'll see something tomorrow or the day after.