Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Entry date and TIME to completion date and TIME

Level 2

I'm trying to build an issues report that shows the entry and completion dates but also the times they were entered or marked closed/resolved.  I am assuming that the system would auto pull in the time associated with an entry and a completion selection.  I am being asked to show how long issues are taking to complete but I can only seem to get the date association -- please note, we don't "log time" in the system, that is why I was trying to pull date/time stamps.  I would like to say that this is the entry date/time stamp and here is the completion date/time stamp and here is the date difference of those two and/or the time difference of those twos.

Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 9

We placed a calculated field on the custom forms for all projects to track this. Here is the calculation:

ROUND(WEEKDAYDIFF({entryDate},{actualCompletionDate}),2)

KIMBERLYREA_0-1710344001218.png

Level 2

Does this display on your form or is there a way to hide it? 

Thank you!

Level 9

We have a custom form of back end reporting data with tons of calculated fields that only our Operations team can see. This field lives on that form for reporting.  We don't have the date field on there. In the reports we show the columns next to each other.  Entry is hard for our group because we bulk upload planned projects once a quarter. But it does show how long for our adhoc projects 

KIMBERLYREA_0-1710345392908.png

Level 2

Thank you!  I'll give this a try adding to my general form and test some things out and see how it works.

Level 9

You could always put it under a section break and set that as Admin Only too if it's on your general form. 

KIMBERLYREA_0-1710357551924.png

Level 2

That's a great idea, I didn't know that was a thing, thank you!