Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Embedding reports vizzes in Report dashboards is a great way to boots reporting information.

Level 2
Embedding reports vizzes in Report dashboards is a great way to boots reporting information.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 4
I'm going to ask because I know others are thinking it.... "What are Vizzes, Scott?"

Level 3
It’s short for “visualization”. You see the term “viz” used a lot within the Tableau reporting community.

Level 4
Thanks Kathy! I've done some searching on Google now.... Do you have a recommendation of a good website for developing one's own Vizzes @anyoneBritish searching on this subject can lead to some NSFW Viz Magazine hits ;p

Level 10
Hi Phil, "Vizzes" is the shiny name for a Tableau report. Here are some "https://public.tableau.com/s/blog/2016/01/readers-choice-top-5-vizzes-2015">examples . Regards, Doug (hmm...upon scrolling, I see I was late for dinner on this one, but cannot delete my post, so I will edit it and add this post script)